Friday, March 19, 2010

"Welcome to this happy place, welcome."

Molly and I were talking and she said that I should create a blog, so here it is! My first attempt at writing what is happening in my life so that no one will fall asleep while reading it.

I am now living in Fresno, California. It was a big change at first to move to the central valley because I had lived in Rancho Cucamonga for all my life. I love it up here though, it is home! I co-manage our second Little Caesars store, in Selma (our first store is in Coalinga). I am not going to school at the moment. I love working at the store and it is a guaranteed thing, where going to school to be a teacher is not so guaranteed anymore in California. Working with family and for my family has it's perks!





Lots of laughing and fun going on at work!

Stay tuned for more!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love the title of this post and I'm so happy you made a blog. Woo-hoo! Good thing you have a cool older sister to help you make blogging a little easier. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blogging thing, is it like scrap booking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading everyone's blogs and so glad you started one. I was sad to hear you guys moved from Rancho but so happy you are enjoying yourself. I never thought I could live away from that place but I guess it shows home really is where the heart is. Send me your email address through facebook and I'll send you an invite to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think "Chortle Often" would have been a good title for you since the definition of chortle is "a gleeful chuckle". OK, maybe not.
    "Laugh Often" definitely describes you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!!! Welcome to the blog world! I'm so glad you started a blog! It's a great way to share whats going on in your life!

    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete