Monday, March 22, 2010

"One Little Monkey, Jumping on the Bed"

A couple of months ago we got two puppies from Jill, Harley and Dallas. They are miniature wired haired dachshunds. Well Harley is a long haired and Dallas is the short haired. They sure can be a ton of fun! And yet on the other hand it is a real pain when I am sitting at my desk and I step into a little present that one of them left me. Oh, did I mention I was barefoot at the time? Gave everyone in my family a good laugh though!

Well Harley and Dallas sleep in my mom's room at night in a big kennel that has a bed inside of it for them. My mom bought a new big bed for it the other day at Costco and Harley got the biggest kick out of it! She was jumping all over it just like a little kid! I had to grab my camera and record some of it.

This is the type of thing that is just hard not to laugh it!


When we told her to come out...she would just lay down. Who doesn't love a new bed huh? Dallas didn't get as big of a kick out of it, but he did like laying on Andrew's legs!


4 comments:

  1. Seriously, we have the cutest dogs EVER! Cute isn't even an adequate word to describe them. I think I will call them "foo" from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harley sure had a good time jumping on her new bed. It's times like that that make me a little more patient with the whole housebreaking thing. Oh yeah, what's "foo"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two dogs do not EVEN look like they came from the same litter!!!

    They are both sooo cute!

    Love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mom. You KNOW what foo is...

    ReplyDelete