Sunday, December 5, 2010

Las Vegas, and Newport, and Disneyland, OH MY!

I have decided to combine the events from the past week into one post. For thanksgiving we went to Las Vegas to see the Cirque show KA at the MGM. Mom, Eric, Andrew, Allysa, Zack, and I all drove from Fresno and Molly and Rex drove down from Provo to meet us for a couple of days. It was really nice to see them and have a little vacation. The show was pretty cool, except they left out a couple of acts and we sat there really confused for about 15 minutes before they moved on, so that was a little disappointing.




Check out the creeper Andrew behind my mom's shoulder!

After our Vegas trip Zack and I went with my mom to Newport at Jill and John's timeshare that they were letting us use for the week. Zack and I spent a couple of hours on the beach and went out to lunch to Ruby's.




My camera broke this day and decided to delete all of my pictures, I was really bummed, so I had to take pictures on my phone and e-mail them to myself. Good thing I'm getting a new camera for Christmas.

So on another day I wanted to go to Disneyland so I took Zack on his first trip to the happiest place on earth! It was a really good day, no long lines and we got to do all the rides we wanted, some of them multiple times! Zack had fun and says he wants to go again :)




The button that Zack got :)

5 comments:

  1. Well, OF COURSE Zack wants to go to Disneyland again. I want to go, too. We should all go. What the heck am I doing in that picture of Mom and creepy Andrew? Also, I look Asian in the picture of us at "Ka." I really like your picture underneath the pier. That's tight. I heartily approve of your background. I believe I used this background last year. And this ends my random ramblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, one more thing, the picture of you and Zack, right above the picture of your scores from, I believe, the Toy Story ride (which, your scores were impressively close, I must say) is cute. The picture of you and Zack is way cute. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way,the higher score is mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! Who's getting you a camera for Christmas? I guess I'll have to figure something else out. Newport was fun even though Grandpa never did figure out who the stranger was with hairy legs, sitting on the couch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun vacation! I've always wanted to see one of those Cirque du Soleil shows. I want to go to Disneyland again too, especially during the holidays. And Ruby's on the peir? Look at me, I'm just drooling with envy! :)

    ReplyDelete